2005年11月2日 星期三

The Best Reward

I had a Client meeting yesterday on a Village Hall renovation project, and was really happy on one of their comments. We just did another renovation for the town next to it, and I designed the entry sign walls. This Client liked it a lot, and they didn't know that we did those walls at the next town, but when we told them, they said we did a good job over there, and they would like to have something similar at their Village complex entry. Originally they had the Architects designed the sign walls but they do not like what the Architects did.

 

I did most of the design for this Village complex, and after the meeting, my boss said I did a great job!!! I think it is the best reward to hear both your Client and your boss say that to you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你想對我說...