2006年7月5日 星期三

Finish Moving.... Finally....


We had a very busy and exhausting weekend moving and cleaning. In fact I was still packing at the last minute before the move. I can't believe that we have so many things!!! Ok, most of them are my stuff.....

We started our Saturday morning by picking up our new bed. The apartment we had came furnished and the one we just moved in is not. Plus, I was really tired of the soft bed we had so we splurged a little on the new bed. We chose a foam bed and it's soooo comfortable that I don't want to get up in the morning!!!!

 

Now back to the moving. After unloading the new bed ourselves, we started to move some stuff into the new apartment. Sam asked some of his friends to come help us later in the afternoon so that it won't be so hot. What we didn't expected is that it started pouring. It cool down alright, but moving in the rain is no fun. The guys were all wet and I felt so sorry about it. We finally got all of the big stuff into our new apartment, good thing that the 2 places are not too far away. We stayed in our old apartment that night cause the new bed is not set up yet, and it is weird to see that apartment so empty!!

 

Sunday was cleaning day. We scrubbed and mopped, and I can say that the apartment has never been this clean before! Of course, just as we are done with cleaning and was packing the last few items into the car, it started raining AGAIN!!! We finally got everything in our new place and it is a mess now. The following days were unpacking and trying to bring life back to normal. Moving is really a lot of work and I really hope that I won't have to do this again anytime soon.... 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你想對我說...