2011年1月13日 星期四

New Toys~~

I've always wanted to try using my iPad to do blog posting, but it was almost impossible to post any photos because it used to have to go through iTunes to load photos into iPad before you can insert them into BlogPress. I mean, what's the point if you had to go through your computer to load photos anyway?! But I just found out about this iPad camera connection kit the other day and thought would give it a try. Turns out this is exactly what I need to download photos directly from the camera to my iPad!! It comes with a USB connector and a SD card reader. It works great and next time when I'm on a trip, I won't have to carry a laptop with me anymore~~ Now if Apple could figure out a way to type traditional Chinese on iPad then it will be perfect......

While I was at the store, I also got a new case for my iPad as well. This is actually Sam's request, he thought our old case was a bit too bulky. I didn't mind it, but the original Apple case does make it feel lighter. I don't really like the material, though.... It shows every dust and fingerprints and makes it kind of difficult to keep clean.... But it looks much sleeker that's for sure~~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你想對我說...