2005年12月24日 星期六

Back in Taiwan


After a long 24-hour flight, we finally arrived at Taipei. We flew AA out from College Station to Tokyo, and Japan Asia from Tokyo to Taipei. I think the food and service of American flights are non comparable with Japanese flights, and the flight attendants are much cuter on the Japanese flights, too~~ I even saw a guy on the flight that looks so much like 金城武, and he sits right across the aisle from us. I told Sam that guy is so cute, and he gave me an eye….. 


 


Both Sam’s parents and mom and dad came to pick us up at the airport. It was really nice to meet them. They seemed like really nice people and easy to get along with. They came to our home next day for an official visit, and Sam’s brother and sister in law came too. Sam’s brother is just like what Sam described to me – he looks very much like Sam but more serious. His sister in law is really pretty, and mom keeps saying that I should dress more like her. After having lunch with them, we went straight to shop for a wedding photo place. Mom came along with us and we decided on the third shop we look at. I think I got a great deal on this photo shooting (thanks for mom), but mom is not quite satisfied with their clothes selections. She said they don’t have a whole lot but I think it was fine. We spent a whole afternoon the next day picking out my dresses. It was really fun putting on all kinds of dresses, and Sam gave me a lot of in put too~ Mom said she will go with us on the photo shooting day, and she will be the driver. I think Mom is really enjoying this wedding thing and she had a lot of input on everything. We even found our wedding ring the same day!! I was exhausted when I got home, but I had a fun day. I just hope that we will have great weather next week when we go out to take our photos. I hope I won’t be frozen to death……


 


I had my hair done today and now I’m a curly again. It took me more than 4 hours to get it done!!! It looks good now, and I just hope that I can keep it look this good. The girl who did my hair is really cute (Man!! There are a lot of cute girls in Taiwan!!), and she will also do my hair and makeup for my engagement!! Well, at least I know I’ll look good on that day~


 

1 則留言:

  1. Hello Paiheng: 我其實不是很確定congritulation是不是這樣拼,所以我還是打中文好了,...看到你最近回台灣了,也 知道你的喜訊, 由衷的感到高興, 希望妳過的很幸福很幸福. 我現在躲在雲林的一個鄉下小農校教書, 週末就回到台南,生活很簡單,看到你在井外過的很好,還蠻羨慕的; anyway, 恭喜妳喔!! 新年快樂!! 致和

    回覆刪除

你想對我說...