2006年1月25日 星期三

Got my photos~

Yesterday I went to get my final products of my photos. It looks different in large  formate then in small ones. Overall it is not too bad, but I think I could have deleted more photos.....I have to declair that Sam was the one who madw the final decision on how many photos we are keeping, if it was me I would have kept them all!!   :-p   They really did a lot of work on my eyes though.......

 

BeforeI got these photos, I still don't feel like I'm getting married. But when I saw them, I suddenly realized that I am really going to marry this guy in the photos!! (Good thing that Sam looks very nice in the photos!! :-D   ) It is such a strange feeling.......

 

Well, here are some of the final products. I couldn't upload all of them because of the file size. Enjoy!!


  

1 則留言:

  1. 1. Good thing is that we\'re married :-D2. Be careful of good looking guys.....3. I am happy because the photos make you so happy.your lovely & lonelySam

    回覆刪除

你想對我說...