2006年1月29日 星期日

Happy Dog Year!!

This is the first time I spent my Chinese New Year in Taiwan since I went to America. It has been 7 years!!!! Maybe it's because mom had to go to Hong Kong right before Chinese New Year for uncle's funeral, maybe it's because not all our family is here, it felt quite different than the ones we had when we were children. I really missed the days when all the kids occupied one table and sits separate with the adults. Chinese New Year was the one holiday I really looked forward because we can come to Taipei and play with our cousins. Now with all the young ones aboard and have their own family, it is really difficult for all of us to meet again. I was really lucky that I got to see all big aunt's family during the time I was in Taiwan. I really hope that our kids can have the same great experience I had when I was a child with all their cousins to play with. 

 

ps: Because mom was in Hong Kong before the Chinese New Year, dad and I had to prepare all the food for New Year. It was really interesting to go to the traditional market and get food, but I really need to practice on my bargain skills......

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你想對我說...