2006年2月4日 星期六

Happy 30th Birthday~~

Last Friday was my 30th birthday. The Syracuse gang decided to throw me a big party. Since our only man in the group - Calvin works for the 5 star hotel - Hyatt, and he got us a room for an incredible price!!! This is my first time being here, and it is really a grand hotel!! You can just tell that it is quite an expansive place, and not everyone gets a chance to stay here. I am very lucky that I know an insider to give me this chance~ He even gave us a backstage tour to visit his office area. The most interesting place is the area that was recently renovated. It was designed by a famous interior designer Tommy something (Vivian? Can you tell me his name again???) and all the spaces he designed has a very modern but cozy feeling. Love it!! 

 

The suite we got was really nice. It has a living room, a bedroom and TWO full bathrooms!!!!! When Anny and I first walked in the room, we can't stop wooing and ahhing. Irene came from Kaoshung that day just to come to this party, she even brought all the wine for the party!!! Vivian was very tired driving all day but she still came hanging out with us. Shu-Hua and Irene went to Taipei 101 to pick up our gifts. Mine was a pair of silver earing, and Anny's was a bracelet. They all had doggie on it because this year is dog year! This way I'll never forget when I got this gift!! How thoughtful!! We ate and drink and chat till 4:00am, till finally I can't open my eyes anymore. Just want to let you all know that I love you guys and thanks for the great party!!! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你想對我說...