2006年4月10日 星期一

Life in Texas...

Ok, I admit I've been slacking on my Blog lately.....Really, it's not because that I am lazy, it's just that there is not that much exciting things going on here....

 

It is almost a month since I came back to Texas, and I think I'm finally getting use to the life here. You might think that I really shouldn't complain about sleeping as much as I want and doing whatever I like every day, but it is really not that simple. The first couple of weeks was miserable, because of the weather changes, the allergies which I never had before, and the clutter in the house.... I think the most difficult thing for me to get use to is living with someone else. After living alone and being independent for so long, I'm not use to having to live with someone else, even if it's with your family or with someone you love. Believe me, I love  Sam very very much, but sometimes he can drive me crazy, too. We had to adjust our day to day habits and we even went through a couple arguments because of such little things. But things are definitely better now after we have talked things through and the house being more spacious. Because Sam usually studies at night, I even gave up watching TV at night, or use a headphone when I'm watching it. I still have big mood swings from time to time and poor Sam is still the first victim from it, but I think he will get use to it very soon....

 

Now that I made Sam ridding the bike to school and I got the car back again, I can start to expand my entertainment and go shopping, too. I've already figured out how to get to the supermarket and most important - the mall!!! Well, maybe it is a good thing that there is no Banana Republic or J Crew around here, so I won't spend all my savings on shopping too soon..... 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你想對我說...