2006年5月13日 星期六

It is HUGE!!!!

After hearing about this place for so long and passing it by a couple of times, today I finally got to go shopping at San Marcos Outlet.

 

Although it is only half an hour away from Austin and San Antonio, it took us 3 hours to get here from College Station (Why is it so far away?!). The first thing that came to both Sam and I were: This place is HUGE!! Sam is especially shock because this is the first time he had ever visited an outlet, and in his impression an outlet is nothing more different than a mall. I think this is the biggest outlet I've been to besides Woodbury. It even has a cute Hispanic feel to the buildings~

 

There are actually 2 outlets right across the street from each other, so I will say there are approximately 200 stores total in this area. You can find all the stores you can think of here, COACH (Huge collections), Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Polo are just some of it, they even have a huge Pottery Barn store and Neiman Marcus Clearance store (of course I still have afford anything from this store even the price are marked down...).  We were there for 6 hours and we only went through one of the outlets....

 

I was actually behaving this time and only got a pair of shorts from Ann Taylor, not that I don't want to buy anything, it's just that I have a bad habbit of not liking to shop in a store that is [acked with people. And since this is Mother's Day weekend, there are a lot of people in all the stores. Espacially in Nine West and COACH!!! It was like a supermarket in there!!!! Packed with aggrasive women hunting for shoes and bags!!!

 

Surprisingly, Sam did REALLY well in this shopping spree. We found him a nice dress shoes in Clarks, a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts and we even throw in a belt from CK, and some shocks and some wallet for gifts. We were both happy that he finally found some jeans that he likes. He was always wearing the same jeans and now he can finally sweach them out once in a while....

 

Anyway, my legs are so sore right now and I really feel like to just crash in my bed..... But girls, if any of you want to shop like crazy, you are always welcome to come here and we can do this again!! If only I lived closer to the outlet...... 

1 則留言:

你想對我說...